Just substitute Cali for Caulker and now you have that in your head.
Just booked flights for get back to Caye Caulker for another Dad/Daughter Spring Break.
Last year was a really great trip and an important one for my daughter and I and I’m hoping this next year is more of the same.
Here’s what I’m looking for in Spring Break 2018.
- Some quality chillaxing with my 11 year old.
- Some dock bonefish.
- A day of fly fishing with the girl.
- More time in the kayak around Caye Caulker.
- A trip to the Mayan ruins this time (we didn’t do that last year).
- Probably another day of snorkeling.
- No major sunburns.
Hoping to be back at Sea Dreams and I’m going to work through Yellow Dog on this year’s trip.
I wouldn’t even mind that much to see our old friend Mr. Brown.
I have high hopes, which is often the worst thing to bring along with you on any trip, but, still, I hope.