- Large non-bonefish brown trout caught on my home water by a guy I like.
- Flatswalker is back up after being down for a couple days. I like this.
- For those of you worried about what to get me for Christmas, I wear an XL shirt. Cash also is just my size.
- The clock is ticking down toward my 11:30 PM flight on Jan. 13 to Grand Bahama.
- Visors suck. I don’t want to see any more pictures of big, huge bonefish and guys with enough hair to make that kind of head-wear practical.
- www.gofishn.com could be a cool place for the fly fishing community. Join. I did.
- If you liked the story above, check out these stories below
- Bonefishing Week on GoFISHN.com - Wanna win a trip to Andros? (0.951)
Tags: Flatswalker, goFishn.com, visors, Wayne Eng