A few thoughts…
- Saw Familiar Waters for the first time in a long time… turns out they were at South Andros Lodge (owned/booked through Deneki Outdoors) and one of the participants was Mike Bias, old friend and now MT outfitter.
- The Croup Fairy has visited our house… the bastard offspring of an illicit affair between a seal and the Tooth Fairy. I’m not a fan.
- I’ll be volunteering at the Fly Fishing West show in Pleasanton at the Bonefish & Tarpon Trust booth. I’ll be there all three days. They are trying to rope Val Atkinson into stopping by, otherwise it will just be me, trying to shake some money from your pocket to help bonefish, tarpon, permit and snook.
- If you liked the story above, check out these stories below
- Familiar Waters Lost in Hawaii (0.960)