Today I’ll be making the turkey for my folks, wife and brother-in-law/sister-in-law. I’m in a pretty good place right now and I thought I’d share a bit of what is making me particularly thankful this Thanksgiving.
- My wife. She’s awesome. She’s also 9 months pregnant. Very grateful for her coming into my life. She makes me a better person.
- My daughter. She won’t be here this Thanksgiving, but I’ll be thinking of her. She loves sharks and doesn’t like unicorns. She’s my fishing pal.
- My job. I got a nice little taste of unemployment and I didn’t much care for it. I’m glad I have a good job and I’m looking forward to the future there.
- Two trips on the books. Grand Bahama in Feb. and Ragged Island in March. I’m not really right in the head unless I have a trip to look forward to.
- My folks. They are gearing up for a second round of grandparenting and I’m pretty sure they’ll do just as well the second time as they did the first.
So… what are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
- Unique Post