Turns out Matt Smythe won the Haiku contest over at Deneki.
It makes sense. He does have the blog “FishingPoet.”
Matt, just so you know, is a contributor to a soon-to-be-released ebook anthology of fly fishing short fiction called Pulp Fly. You’ll be hearing more about that little project very, very soon.
(This, it says, is my 1,000th post, just so you know)
- If you liked the story above, check out these stories below
- Fishing Jones interviews Mr. Deneki (0.675)
- Fly Fishing Poet and the Salt (0.325)
- The view from other eyes (0.325)
Tags: Deneki, FishingPoet, Matt Smythe, Pulp Fly
Yea, man. Thanks for the shout.
And congrats on the 1,000th post. Hot damn!
And readers: Bjorn is another one of the contributors to a soon-to-be-released ebook anthology of fly fishing short fiction called Pulp Fly, which you’ll be hearing more about very, very soon.
1. Thanks for the mention, Bjorn.
2. Congrats on winning, Matt.
3. Congrats on your 1,000th post, Bjorn.
4. Looking forward to Pulp Fly, Matt and Bjorn!
Congratulations Bjorn! Looking forward to the next 1000.
You bet Andrew and thanks!
This is all true… coming out soon.