One minutes. That’s all you need to put together for the Micro Film Competition with BTT and Nautilus. Here are the details:
Nautilus Reels Micro-Film Contest
For Immediate Release
July 7, 2017
Director of Development, BTT
Bonefish & Tarpon Trust is pleased to partner with Nautilus Reels to host the Nautilus Reels Micro-Film Contest, open to professional and amateur filmmakers. We encourage anglers of all ages and experience levels to submit their best micro-films telling stories from the world of fishing and conservation. The top videos, selected by BTT and Nautilus staff, will be played and voted on during the Nautilus Reels Art + Micro-Film Festival on Friday, November 10th at Bonefish & Tarpon Trust’s 6th International Science Symposium in Weston, Florida.
Each winner will receive a *Nautilus reel* along with other prizes.
1) Two Divisions: Amateur and Pro (anyone who has submitted videos to one of the film tours, is sponsored, or anyone defined as such by staff).
2) Suggested Themes:
A. Conservation: What does BTT mean to you?
B. “I’d rather be bonefishing”: Open to all species and habitats – what do you fish for when you can’t stalk bonefish on the flats?
C. The Rookie: Fishing with the next generation.
3) Videos must be no longer than one minute. Each contestant can submit only one video.
4) To be eligible, the contestant *MUST* post his or her video to Instagram, tag Nautilus Reels and Bonefish & Tarpon Trust, and use the hashtag: #BTTSymposium
The filmmaker whose micro-film receives the most likes on Instagram between July 7, 2017 and November 10, 2017 will win a limited edition BTT Simms Headwaters Tackle Bag.
Submit your video to BTT Director of Development Mark Rehbein: email@example.com
- If you liked the story above, check out these stories below
- My Bonefishing Reels (0.568)
- IFTD Show - Best Salty Reel - Nautilus Monster (0.568)
- Best in Show (0.568)
Tags: Bonefish and Tarpon Trust, film, Nautilus