I posted on the Dan Blanton board asking what some of the unusual suspects were that folks might have on their packing lists.
One of my fav items is Desitin…the diaper rash ointment. Yeah… get a rash between your thighs and your wading becomes a lot less fun.
Here are some of the other items folks had on their lists… some real winners in here.
- Benadryl – never know what you or someone else is going to be allergic to
- Gatorade powder packets, or Nuun for hydration
- Superglue (for closing those cuts)
- Meat tenderizer (for stingray or jellyfish stings)
- A reader from yesterday recommended Zeiss lens cloths
- Pepto, of course
- Wet Wipes
- Head Lamp
- Duct Tape
- Extra sunglasses
Some good advice there. Might put at least a couple of those into the pack for Andros. I won’t need Gatorade… there will be plenty of beer.
— paid ad below —
- If you liked the story above, check out these stories below
- Kirk heading for the tropics with winter on the ground (0.995)